What you need to know about the visa eTA to Australia?
There are a lot of information and knowledge that you must be aware of before thinking of embarking on how to apply for visa eTA to Australia. Australia is a country many tourist and business men and women are interested in owing to the fact that the country is endowed with beautiful beaches and an enabling environment coupled with an ideal business strategy.
The electronic travel authority [ETA] was introduced in the system because of the complicated visa process that existed in the country for tourist before. This visa can be made available for you within minutes depending on the country you are from the visa can only last for a year maximum, once your visa is granted you can enter the country multiple times, during that one year a tourist can enter and stay up to 3 months on each visit, you must put in mind while scouting on how to apply visa eTA to Australia that the visa is strictly meant for tourist and business purposes, the Australian government does not permit work on this visa through a volunteer work may be permitted, the visa is also meant for visitation of friends and family.
Types of visa eTA to Australia
There are basically four types of tourist visas to Australia, they include:
- The tourist ETA: this is the type of visa that is meant for tourism, the tourism in the country includes Recreation, Holidays, visiting family and friends. The visa is valid for one year and multiple entries are allowed for 3 months
- The Business ETA: this type of visa only applies to people who are willing to do business in the country and they include negotiation or for an exploration visit, also for conferences. The visa is valid for one year also and multiple entries up to 3 times within that year is allowed.
- Long- Stay E600 visitor visa: this type of visa is meant for tourist and travelers to stay in the country for up to twelve months straight, depending on the length that one had applied for and one must hold a passport from an eligible country.
- Paper- Based 600 visitor visa: this type of visa allows travelers to stay in Australia for up to twelve months provided that you are a UK based citizen and that you hold a passport from an eligible country.
Process of application for visa
For one to be able to be successful in acquiring the Australian ETA visa, this steps must be followed:
- Complete the registration online, you can google online ETA application
- Then you enter your traveling information and your passport details.
- After you might have made the payment, your application is then processed online instantly and linked to your passport number.
- Your ETA status is then confirmed by an email within some minutes.
In conclusion, the Australian government deems it that you have a visa before entry, unless you are an Australian passport holder or that you are eligible for New Zealand passport holder. Australia is a country full of amazing tourist and business opportunities and the process for applying her visa ETA is just as simple as you can ever imagine. Are you a tourist, business person and or your family or friends are in the country and you want to visit them, now you know the process, why not try now to explore Australia!.